1. Respect the privacy of your coworkers: Avoid prying into the activities of other coworkers and avoid discussing sensitive topics in public spaces.
2. Utilize the security options available in the co-working space: This includes things like locking doors, preventing unauthorized access to shared areas, and using secure networks.
3. Be mindful of your online activities: Be careful when using public Wi-Fi networks, avoid sharing confidential information, and use strong passwords to protect your accounts.
4. Follow proper disposal procedures: Make sure to dispose of documents and other items properly to protect confidential information.
5. Keep your workspace tidy and organized: Clutter can be a sign of an unsecured workspace, so make sure to tidy up and organize your workspace to ensure that all of your documents and items are secure.
6. Install and use privacy screens: If you need to work in a shared space, install a privacy screen to help protect your information from prying eyes.
7. Use encrypted communication methods: When communicating with coworkers, use secure messaging apps and other methods to ensure your information is kept private.
8. Password protect all of your devices: Make sure to use strong passwords to protect your devices from unauthorized access.
Lucknow is growing and the coworking options are also growing. Cubispace is one such coworking solution located in Lucknow with high-end amenities, great network connectivity, and great location. For more details, you can connect at 7897765559 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still confuse about taking an office in a Coworking space or worried will be it a worthy decision? Read more about coworking space.